Saturday, August 30, 2008

First time I heard the music,I thought it was my own,I could feel it in my heartbeat,I could feel it in my bones,My momma thinks I'm crazy while my dad says I'm insane and I've got this boogie woogie fever...That's burning in my veins.
My teachers didn't like me,they always Tried to put me down 'Cause I wore my hair too long & I played my music way too loud.Blame it on the love,Dad don't understand
what the little girls know, Just blame it on the love of rock-n-roll.



On Friday:
Met up with THENG,then we collected her testimonials and our small little beautiful award.Then we met up with Mrs Ng and Mdm Loke. Well, i am so happy to hear from them that they really misses our class 406. Cause class 406 in year 2007 is the hippest class. Though our teachers gotta nag and nag like chanting, i guess they enjoyed our jokes and funs. All of us are always so mischeivous that i think they became used to us. But i'm sure we didn't let them down, we proved with our results. We wanna do them proud. I had hope they really enjoyed while teaching us. Miss them really much.

Dinner mates yesterday: Nicholas, Ray, Danial, Huan Qing, Pei zhi, Wen theng, Shital and Me.
Dined at mahatthan fish & chips. Well, the service was fantastic. CLAPS. I guess yesterday dinner was TOO fillin' that my stomach seems to be churning today. I was so full that i skipped my breakfast and lunch today.Hahs. OMG, guess i am gonna put on weight again these days. Then we bought a mini Tom & Jerry cake and a Stripe shirt for Nicholas. Nic, hope u like it! We did the most childish by playing mini fireworks. But its FUN and cool. I really love this bunch of buddies. Then train-ed home with shital, zhi and ray. Full of joy and laughter.

I'm kinda thinkin' of u right now. Where are u heading next, what are u doing, and how have u been...There are too many questions in my head now that i wanna u to know. I hope that there will still be a day where i can see u face to face again. Hope that everything goes well for u...and that u be happy..keep smiling...

jasmine @ Saturday, August 30, 2008